Introducing The Vantage Breakfast Series: A New Professional Development Opportunity
Cadesky partner, Dean Smith, is speaking at the upcoming Vantage Breakfast Series on May 9th.
For more information please see this PDF document.
The Vantage Breakfast Series – Who is it for? Leading wealth management firms, manufacturers, distributors and top advisors in the financial services who specialize in providing holistic wealth advisory services. Those who have concerns about distinct changes in consumer needs and emerging regulation, should also attend.
The Vantage Breakfast Series is designed to foster the development of a community of leadership with the mutual goal of working towards the continued advancement of wealth management services. You will hear new perspectives, learn new tax strategies and engage in a new business network.
Benefits: Why advisors and their firms should attend:
- Hear from four outstanding speakers who are thought-provoking and insightful on key industry trends
- Leave with at least three key strategies for growing your advisory business in a conflict-free and holistic manner
- Network with innovative, entrepreneurial and like-minded professionals whose primary objective is to provide top notch services against the backdrop of rapid and dramatic change.
- Earn 2 CE Credits – tuition fees are tax deductible
- Receive a complimentary copy of “Defusing the Family Business Time Bomb” by Jenifer Bartman and Evelyn Jacks.
Why are IIAC and Knowledge Bureau proud to partner in introducing this series?